For the past 12+ years, I have been working in a boutique B2B branding and digital marketing agency based in NJ. I’ve had the pleasure of working with some of the most intelligent and creative people in the industry, and some of the biggest brands in the world. My area of expertise lies in simplifying communications for technology and other B2B professional services companies. I have the reach to influence the creative process through a variety of roles.
• creative director developing strategy and high-level concepts
• manger running the day-to-day operations of a creative studio
• copywriter crafting the voice of a brand or campaign
• account liaison between clients and creative teams
• designer with a broad skill set spanning digital, print, and multimedia categories
I appreciate people who make what they do look easy. I’m completely inspired by people who are ‘in their element’. My creative nirvana is being a designer of influence and leading an inspired creative super team. I’m most excited about opportunities that allow me to build something meaningful from an intangible idea and ‘make things happen'. My passion projects are the ones that encourage personal and professional growth in others:
• creating solutions that help professionals to do their jobs better
• arming entrepreneurs with tools they need to attract investors and customers
• working with non-profits that leave the world a better place
• providing small- and mid-sized businesses with tools and opportunities bigger companies benefit from
I live and play in the square mile of New Jersey known as Hoboken, the most exciting small city in America. In my personal time, I provide pro-bono design and consulting services for The Hoboken Shelter and provide life-coaching and career mentoring for friends and acquaintances.
• I fight crimes against humanity through sarcasm and tweets about food.
• I am an end-user of dirty martinis and enjoy treading the line between nursing a drink and nursing a hangover.
• I am a wannabe travel photo journalist; my favorite places in the world include Japan, Istanbul, Madrid, and NYC.
• I can be found binging on television shows that were relevant in the previous decade.
Lee Hecht Harrison
Balance Point Payroll
Bivona & Company
Seton Hall University
The Hoboken Shelter
Ginnie’s House Advocacy Center